Welcome to a great new contest series, brought to you by PodCacher.com (the podcast all about geocaching), and Pathtags.com. If you are new to the podcast, welcome!
Every week the PodCacher show brings you geocaching & GPS news, tips and tricks, tools of the trade, interviews, caching events and stories from around the world. This FREE, family-friendly, fun show is great for both the beginner and veteran geocachers. Take a look around our site and be sure to check out the many shows full of geocaching goodness!
Here are the prizes up for grabs, generously donated by Pathtags.com: Two (2) winners each week will receive a prize pack consisting of $20 in PathCash (virtual currency at Pathtags.com, which can be used on a future order) PLUS a free design consultation with one of the official Pathtags Design Partners. PathCash never expires. Design consultations need to be completed by the end of June.
Week 2 (April 8): 2 winners
- $20 in PathCash and a free design consultation from Abstract Paths
- $20 in PathCash and a free design consultation from Pathtags NL
Week 3 (April 15): 2 winners
- $20 in PathCash and a free design consultation from Dan Phelps Ink
- $20 in PathCash and a free design consultation from Tigers Dens Designs
Week 4 (April 22): 2 winners
- $20 in PathCash and a free design consultation from Flying Fish Designs
- $20 in PathCash and a free design consultation from AURA Design Group
NOTE: Even if you have previously downloaded the Tag Editor, only April downloads are being recorded for this contest, so you’ll simply need to download it again. If you do not have version 2 installed, it’s highly recommended – there are some cool new editing features!
For a SECOND entry into the drawing, sign up for the Pathtags.com Newsletter – and don’t forget to complete the newsletter signup by confirming your email address.
Winners will be chosen by dice roll, from all submitted entries up to that date.
Contest entry deadline: prizes given throughout the month of April (see above)