1) Very easy and quick to operate using the touchscreen which you can even operate using a pen.
2) Better size and design of the unit. Good access to the batteries, and USB connector. Lanyard attachement point
3) Accurate and high sensitive GPS antenna which positions you very well on the map. Maps are very clear on the Oregon.
1) Screen is a bit hard to read when the backlight isn’t fully on. This is a downside of the touchscreen.
2) Screen gets very smudged when operating the device with your fingers.
3) Because of the new system older waypoint managers will not work. GSAk however is supported through macro’s and EasyGPS has been updated to support the new Garmin units.