The RINO 130 is a GPSr/2-way Radio Combo with a built in compass, altimeter, and storage capacity for add-on maps.
1) Compass really helps to pinpoint a cache search.
2) Map Data (which unfortunately must be purchased seperately) really enhances one’s ability to get to a cache, and waypoints can be auto-updated from GSAK (technically two, I know).
3) Can use NiMH Batteries to reduce costs of operation, and they last a significant time (have used for several Caching weekends without changing).
1) Small, B&W screen not conducive to using while driving!
2) A little bulky because of the battery box design (3 AA Batteries so one “sticks out” of the back).
3) A bit pricey ($300 ).