From Montu Rider
1) The “H” in the name is for hyper sensitive. As a test we took one of our Rino 120s & a Rino 530 Hcx in to a local Wal-Mart. The 120 lost the signal before we could get past the greeter but the 530 Hcx kept a signal lock throughout the entire store. My accuracy dropped to 50 feet but that’s better then nothing!
2) How fast it will acquire the lock, about 1/2 the time of our 120s so we are ready to go more quickly then before.
3) The USB connection
4) Color screen is great, good detail
5) The electronic compass is also very reliable!
1) It’s larger than prior Rino units
2) Cost, $500.00 each