1) Voice directions turn by turn
2) Touch screen to enter coordinates
3) Full North American maps are pre loaded, so all I have to do is download my waypoints and when I get to the area where I am going to cache, just click on nearest waypoint and then press go to.
1) The mount has a ratchet system but it is very loose and the unit would tip to an awkward angle. I fixed it with some black duct tape, (black duct tape is used on my curling shoes)
2) Speaker is on the power cord next to the power adapter, It would make for a neater unit if the speaker was inside the unit.
3) I can’t think of a third dislike