1) Seems to be more accurate than the eXplorist
2) Topo maps are more vivid and draw much faster on the Triton than the eXplorist.
3) Removed the 200 WP limit of the eXplorist, but if you try to load more than 1000, it may not work. I have successfully loaded 800 WP. Much better than the 500 Garmin limit
1) PC Software to interact with the Triton line (Vantage Point) is r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w.
2) You can’t mark a cache as found. In fact, the file management capabilities found with the eXplorist line are totally missing from the Triton line.
3) Unless the dislay is backlit, you can’t see it – even in bright sunlight – or not!